1. What are the materials and product options available that you can laminate?
Amerimax can laminate wall panels and other products such as wood, fiberglass, foam, and some plastics.
2. What are the size capabilities of your laminated panel products?
Our laminated panel products are available in sizes up to 44’ (length) x 9’ (width) x 6″ (thickness).
3. What is your minimum quantity order requirement?
We require a minimum order of $3,000.
4. Where can I find pricing information?
Since every application is unique and requires a specialized quote, please contact an Amerimax sales representative for pricing information. If you meet our minimum order requirement of $3,000, please fill out our Request a Quote form and an Amerimax representative will contact you to discuss product and pricing information.
5. What are the applications for your laminated panel products?
Amerimax offers a wide variety of laminated products that could meet a limitless variety of applications, such as transportation, commercial and agricultural.
6. What is the difference between a laminated panel and a composite wall panel?
In addition to utilizing laminated materials, our composite walls have aluminum tubes set inside to provide a more structural framework.
7. How sturdy are the aluminum tubes used in the construction of the composite walls?
Our .030” thick aluminum tubes are roll-formed, providing a light but sturdy framework, which is also good for running wire.